Fees & Details
March 21 to March 24, 2017
IBEROSTAR CANCUN GOLF & SPA RESORT
Blvd. Kukulkan Km 17,
Zona Hotelera, 77500
Cancún, QROO, Mexico
+52 99 888 1800
The ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES an Ocean View Room, Taxes and service charges, in room stocked mini-bar, snacks, 24 hour room service, Buffet Restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and dinner, four specialty restaurants for dinner, reservations required, unlimited premium and domestic alcoholic beverages and bars during normal business hours, pool and beach waiter service during normal operating hours, fitness center with classes, pool activities during normal business hours, live nightly musical entertainment during normal operating hours
Our group rate is good three days prior to the meeting and three days post meeting.
We are please to confirm the following special meeting rates, all in USD::
|Room category||Single room
(03 – 12 )
|Ocean view room||$248||$376||$70|
|Ocean view with balcony||$268||$416||$70|
|Villa garden view||$283||$446||$70|
The Globalink Network Meeting participants qualify for a 0% VAT rate. Take advantage of this benefit by presenting your passport and your immigration form at the check in time.
The rates below will apply to you by complying with these documents.
|Room category||Single room
(03 – 12 )
|Ocean view room||$214.20||$324.74||$70.00|
|Ocean view with balcony||231.47||$359.30||$70.00|
|Villa garden view||$244.43||$385.22||$70.00|
Please visit the hotel website for a look at different room types:
- The hotel has offered a special rate for 18 holes of golf at $99.00 a round, which includes green fees, shared golf cart, snacks and drinks & golf course restaurant.
- 15% discount on all SPA services, including massages, body treatments, facials, and beauty salon services
- Complimentary internet in the Lobby Area
- Complimentary WIFI internet in sleeping rooms, public areas, and meeting space
- Complimentary access to the fitness center during normal operating hours
- NO RESORT FEE
Complimentary access to the tennis court during daylight.
USE THIS LINK TO MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATION:
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
CHECK IN TIME IS 3:00PM. Try to plan your arrival accordingly. All guests arriving before 3:00 PM will be accommodated as rooms become available. The Front Desk can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when room are unavailable and for guests attending functions on the departure day.
CHECK OUT TIME IS 12:00 PM.
Will be charged one night of stay.
EARLY DEPARTURE FEE
If a guest who has requested room within the meeting’s room block checks out prior to the guest’s reserved checkout date, the Hotel will charge to each guest’s individual account the full length of the stay.
American Express credit card payments will be subject to a surcharge of 1.5% administration fee, which will be absorbed by the guest.
FEBRUARY 28, 2016 IS THE CUTOFF FOR ROOM RESERVATIONS WITH OUR CONTRACT.
We cannot guarantee room rates or space after this date. We have run out of rooms in the past. Waiting till the last minute may mean booking at different hotels at higher rates and shuttling between hotels which is a hassle and misses out on lots of informal time with other members.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
We expect over 180 attendees. It is advisable to bring two members from your company if possible to arrange an ample amount of ONE on ONE meetings with the other delegates. There will be a large group of new members this year.
USE THIS LINK TO MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATION :
- All Meeting Rom Rentals, including Main Meeting Rooms and the New Member Orientation Room
- All Audio Visual Equipment,
- Opening Cocktail Party, Food and Drinks
- Globalink Staff Travel and Accommodations
- Meeting Organization and Management
- Coffee Breaks every Meeting Day, including snacks
- Group Lunch every day of the Meeting
- Meeting Booklets and Supplies
- All Taxes associated with these costs
$645 for the first company representative
$615 per additional company representative
$175 per spouse/guest
$110 for the GALA DINNER per person
The Gala Dinner fee includes;
- Pre-dinner cocktail party,
- The Gala Diner
- All Arrangements
The Social Activity Rate for Guests and Spouses is $175.00 which includes participation in the Cocktail Party and the Gala Dinner, only.
SPECIAL COST SAVINGS FOR EARLY REGISTRATIONS:
- For those who are registered, AND PAYMENT IS RECEIVED BY NOVERMBER 15, 2015, TAKE 10% OFF THE MEETING FEE RATES. This does not apply to the Gala Dinner.
- For those who are registered, AND PAYMENT IS RECEIVED BY NOVEMBER 30, 2015, TAKE 5% OFF THE MEETING FEE RATES. This does not apply to the Gala Dinner.
Once your registration payment is received, your name will be placed in our ONE on ONE MEETING SCHEDULER. The sooner you are in the scheduler, the more options you and others will have to schedule with you. If you come to the scheduler late in the process, there is a chance that many members will be booked up and may have no appointment times available for you.
- We project 180 attendees. It’s a good idea to bring at least two members from your company to get to network with that many more members.
- CHECK FOR VISA REQUIREMENTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Contact INFO@GLNK.COM with any Visa questions.
- CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOUR PASSPORT IS VALID for this trip.
- Register as soon as possible. It’s much cheaper and far better all round.
- Plan to arrive at the Hotel a day or so early to be fresh and rested for the meetings.
- Brings a good supply of business cards as well as any material to promote your company. We will have tables to display materials, giveaways’, brochures, etc.
- We recommend business casual, for the meetings, dress comfortable and light
- For more detailed information, please read our Meeting Overview page.